Stoll Berne has been recognized by the Chambers USA 2017 Guide as a top (Band 1) General Commercial Litigation firm.
Chambersstates that Stoll Berne “…features a deep bench of high-quality practitioners.”
Six individual attorney recognitions for Oregon have also been given by Chambers. They include:
- Gary Berne (Litigation)
- Timothy DeJong (Intellectual Property)
- Keith Ketterling (Litigation)
- Steve Larson (Litigation)
- David Lokting (Real Estate)
- Robert Shlachter (Litigation)
Chambers’ annual reference directory ranks Oregon’s leading law firm practice areas and lawyers based on interviews with clients and professional peers. Lawyers are evaluated on their technical legal ability, professional conduct, and client service.