Class actions have proved to be the best method for resolving many types of cases that we handle, including the following:
1. Securities fraud cases where a corporation has made misrepresentations to its many shareholders.
2. Environmental contamination cases such as the Exxon Valdez oil spill, or what is now going on in the Gulf of Mexico, where large numbers of people are damaged in a variety of ways.
3. Antitrust cases where corporations have engaged in a conspiracy to fix prices of consumer goods for a large number of consumers.
4. Consumer cases where corporations have taken advantage of a large number of consumers in an unlawful way.
5. Employment cases, where a corporate employer has violated the law in the way it compensated or treated its employees.